On a certain point of a site when you're traffic is just flat every month, It's time to step up a bit, if you're done with MVP then is time to make it fast and be on top of google search.
- Check the pagespeed first
https://web.dev/measure/ then go to view reports
- Check Google Webmaster, make sure all the errors are gone, Fix all you can. For Fixing AMP https://validator.ampproject.org/ is your friend.
- For Laravel, Use debugger to check the query, sometimes left join makes us suffer
- Enabling Http2
When you get this : Reduce server response times (TTFB) adding http2 helps
example : listen 443 ssl http2;
- Make all image to .webp
- Check Robots.txt, My default is this
I tried Allow : /, one of my SEO guy checked, he said that my crawl budget is low... Still don't get it... Homework.
- Make good use of site audit from semrush or ahref