Tech Lead and Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the startup since 2008. Skilled in System architecture, Server Management, and as a full-stack developer, also an experienced Tech Lead.
I have maintained, developed, and launched multiple projects from scratch, carrying out the development of their back-end and front-end codebases.
My current toolset includes Laravel Framework, Ruby & Ruby on Rails, WordPress, NuxtJs, and all the other various frameworks, libraries, and technologies related to them.
- leading/co-developing the back-end and front-end,
- setting up the CI/CD (Semaphore, Pipeline, Action)
- mentoring the team,
- estimating tasks,
- researching possible techs,
- leading, launching, and monitoring the project.
I specialize in applications written in both NuxtJS and Vue,
My current experience and skills in front-end include:
- Improving the structure, reliability, build setup.
- Search Engine Optimization
- AMP, PWA
- Also familiar with libraries like Angular, jQuery, CSS
In back-end development, my current stack involves Laravel.
What I can do for you on that side is:
- Lead development of backends in Laravel,
- splitting the back end into separate domains and microservices,
- cooperation with APIs, remote data synchronizations, cloud servers, asynchronous workers,
- using different types of databases (like PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- writing unit tests
- Also Familiar with other Frameworks like Codeigniter, Yii
It's never fulfilling if there wasn't any mobile engineering
- Familiar with Java language with android
Thus, not only I have coded their back-end and front-end codebases, but often I also had to care about other things needed in a successful web application project:
- Familiar with AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr
- launching, deploying, and monitoring the app after the release
I've maintained a few of these websites in my free time, You can check out my projects