First time having Swap antigen
After 1 and a half years of covid, we as a family finally had our first time tested negative. The experience is a bit scary hoping that it's not positive, what would we do in the next few weeks? After a bit of research at first, we wanted to use take Swab PCR, and my wife and then the kids will take swab antigen though in the end we all pick swab antigen.
It's kind of sad, we don't get reimbursed for this, I've checked with the insurance you need to be sick to get reimbursed and if you want to only check without a doctor's reference then it won't get reimbursed.
This is the email from our insurance (translated) that took out the name of the insurance.
We are hereby conveyed additional information related to the Covid-19 guarantee as follows:
• For all participants who will check for Covid-19 without a referral from the treating doctor, it cannot be covered because it is included in preventive / preventive measures.
• If the participant takes a Covid-19 test based on a doctor's referral and the result is negative, the treatment costs that arise as long as they are not related to the policy exception and the diagnosis supports the Covid test will still be guaranteed by insurance.
• If the participant is proven positive for Covid-19, the initial hospital will report this to the Ministry of Health and the patient will be transferred to a Government referral hospital. Costs incurred before handing over the patient from the initial hospital to the government referral hospital will be covered by insurance, but if preventive (no indication) insurance cannot be guaranteed
• PPE charged by the hospital, guaranteed to Benefit consulting a doctor (if outpatient)
• For rapid test / swab antigen / swab PCR covid19 and PPE if hospitalization is included in the benefits of various hospital treatments
• If outpatient rapid test / antigen swab / PCR swab are guaranteed to Benefit. Laboratory-Diagnostic (according to available participant benefits)
If it is a Pro Tab Hospital / Clinic, it is guaranteed according to the participant's benefits (not at his own request / is there information on the diagnosis of participant referral because of what? )
If there are no indications such as fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of sense of taste, loss of sense of smell etc. Cannot be guaranteed by insurance. Can be guaranteed if there are medical indications
That being said, I hope it will be well received. If something is unclear or you want to ask, please contact us again.
My first vaccine
Finally got my first vaccine, Pfizer... At the time I was missing the first dose and had to wait for another batch for the first dose of Pfizer, I prefer Pfizer because I heard in the other country they don't accept Sinovac or AstraZeneca, I just want to be done with this vaccine but I prefer to be done on my term, so if I were to go to another country, I don't have to take another vaccine so I chose Pfizer.
Here, the way to have a vaccine is through an app called Jaki, and the certificate through pedulilindungi, I didn't understand how this works but then found this on Jaki https://corona.jakarta.go.id/id/kuota-vaksinasi-jaki this helps a lot. After deciding on getting my shot, maybe I was lucky to be late and I had to go to 2 places with no luck, turns out the best place to get the vaccine is in Hang Jebat, they don't have information on what they have for vaccine and it turns out they have it all. I'm kind of scared of needles, I had a shot of vitamin c probiotics a few times and this vaccine doesn't hurt one bit comparing the vitamin c shot.
The place was unexpectedly good and organized, I had to book it from loket dot com. I had a headache when I took this after had the vaccine, I was afraid it would affect negatively my KIPI, after a few days of the vaccine I hadn't had any side effects just a sore arm a bit.
They gave me a card saying that I attended this vaccine and when will be my next shot, after a day in the app pedulilindungi I also get the certificate.
16 Nov 2021 - update my second shot
When I wanted the second show, I thought you need to register from loket dot com it turns out all you need is your card to get the second shot. As usual, the process is the same, had lightheaded for a bit but nothing serious. So that's it I'm fully vaccinated... Please don't have me take another shot.