Will be putting all the errors in here for my laravel errors
Problem : composer require laravel/browser-kit-testing --dev
Class 'Laravel\BrowserKitTesting\TestCase' not found
Conclusion: remove symfony/css-selector v5.0.2
So downgrade to 4
composer require symfony/css-selector:^4.0
composer require laravel/browser-kit-testing --dev
League\OAuth2\Server\Exception\OAuthServerException: Client authentication
At First i had this error log
don't know where to look, creating client, make sure the same value in database no luck
then in consumer site tried to dump error then shows
cURL error 60: SSL certificate prblm: unable to get local issuer certificate
pretty sure i failed in https, because my local site is on https
Rough patch (didnt want to update code so)
and change this
$conf[CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST] = 2;
$conf[CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER] = true;
$conf[CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST] = 0;
$conf[CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER] = FALSE;
Probably the right way
$guzzleClient = new \GuzzleHttp\Client(array( 'curl' => array( CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false, ), ));
Issues on installing in laravel 5.5
so in the documentation it says for this version need to install this
composer require laravel/passport=~4.0
tried it but failed
- Conclusion: don't install laravel/passport v4.0.3
- Conclusion: don't install laravel/passport v4.0.2
- Conclusion: don't install laravel/passport v4.0.1
- Conclusion: remove firebase/php-jwt v5.0.0
- Installation request for paragonie/random_compat (locked at v9.99.99) -> satisfiable by paragonie/random_compat[v9.99.99].
- Installation request for laravel/passport ~4.0 -> satisfiable by laravel/passport[v4.0.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2, v4.0.3].
- Conclusion: don't install firebase/php-jwt v5.0.0
- laravel/passport v4.0.0 requires firebase/php-jwt ~3.0|~4.0 -> satisfiable by firebase/php-jwt[v3.0.0, v4.0.0].
- Can only install one of: firebase/php-jwt[v3.0.0, v5.0.0].
- Can only install one of: firebase/php-jwt[v4.0.0, v5.0.0].
- Installation request for firebase/php-jwt (locked at v5.0.0) -> satisfiable by firebase/php-jwt[v5.0.0].
So I installed this
composer require paragonie/random_compat
but it got me v9.99.99 wew...
so this is what needs to be done.. need to be more spesific
composer require paragonie/random_compat:2.*
Then installing Passport 4.0 works
General error: 1215 Cannot add foreign key constraint
This happens when adding a foreign key
Turns out it needs Unsigned
phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock 5.1.0 requires ext-filter ^7.1 -> the requested PHP extension filter has the wrong version (7.2.29-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1) installed.
This is confusing, got the right version and everything seems in place... but... check your composer if its 1.0.0 just upgrade it to the latest all will be ok.
laravel.EMERGENCY: Unable to create configured logger. Using emergency logger.
I had an upgrade from 5.4 to 5.6, it shows this error but in here https://laravel.com/docs/5.6/upgrade#upgrade-5.6.0 I missed the config file for logging https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/5.6/config/logging.php just copy and paste this in your config and you're done