I will post all my complete course in here, each of these courses I would learn something from it even thought it's just a bit but it helps me to continue staying uptodate.
- Nuxt.js - Vue.js on Steroids
Build highly engaging Vue JS apps with Nuxt.js. Nuxt adds easy server-side-rendering and a folder-based config approach.
Notes : Maximilian Schwarzmüller, this dude knows what's he's doing, even though his english is not native but he explained it very well.
2. Complete WordPress Theme & Plugin Development Course 
Everything you need to become a hirable WordPress Developer building custom themes and plugins.
Notes : It's nice to listen a native speaker, it's just so clear and well explained and this guy always smile.
3. Nuxt JS with Laravel API - Building SSR Vue JS Apps
Learn Laravel API Development. Learn Nuxt JS from Scratch to build SPA, Static and SSR Vue JS Web Apps with Vuex.
Notes : Even though I know Laravel but it's nice to see how other people uses it's REST api for these purposes. What I learned is the state management with vue, still confusing but I think I get the gist of it.
4. Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
This was really a fun to learn, he went on full in depth about his lecture and also all course are well structure so we don't miss any prerequisite area. I can tell this guy is a stoner but a good and cool lecturer... :P
5. Become a Product Manager | Learn the Skills & Get the Job
So much to learn from this course, as I am not from this background... It's refreshing to learn from different perspective. Now there's a new design certificate on Udemy.
6. Quasar V1: Cross-Platform Apps (with Vue 2, Vuex & Firebase)
I'm now enable to make an windows and linux app with electron using vue and of course android too. Wanted to make macOs and Ios too but don't have the machine.
7. Quasar V1: Weather App for Mobile, Desktop & Web (Vue JS 2)
This course is a quick one, pretty much the same from the other course except the way you fetch data is from axios and the data source is from an external api.
8. Quasar V1: PWA (with Vue JS 2, Firebase, NodeJS & Express)
This course is golden, It has deep knowledge about PWA